A contact management application with support for vCard file format (.vcf).
- Add, Edit, Clone or Remove contacts and contact properties
- Shows contact fields in multiple tabs General, Home, Work, Social, Chat and Others
- Contact photo displayed and can be changed (supported image types JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP)
- Quick filter by table columns in contacts list
- Combine multiple contact files together
- Split contacts to separate files
- Find any value in contacts
- Find duplicate contacts to merge
- Copy, Cut and Paste contacts from/to clipboard
- Multilingual interface (English, Czech, Swedish)
- Contact QR code
- View contact source with syntax highlighting
Version 1.4.0 (2022-08-26):
- Windows (32-bit and 64-bit): Install-vCardStudio-1.4.0.exe
- Ubuntu/Debian (64-bit): vcard-studio_1.4.0_amd64.deb
- Fedora/RHEL/Centos (64-bit): vcard-studio-1.4.0.x86_64.rpm
- Source code: vCardStudio-1.4.0.zip
- Release notes.txt
- Developed using Lazarus 2.2.0
- Source code is versioned with Subversion and it can be downloaded by execute:
svn checkout https://svn.zdechov.net/vcard-studio/trunk
- Latest Ubuntu packages can be downloaded from Launchpad page
E-mail: Chronos <robie @ centrum.cz>
Last modified 9 months ago Last modified on Aug 26, 2022, 8:51:06 PM
- vCard Studio.png (81.3 KB ) - added by 22 months ago.
- [EN]-snap-store-black.png (4.7 KB ) - added by 22 months ago.
- vCard Studio.2.png (125.0 KB ) - added by 18 months ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.