Welcome to C-evo: New Horizons homepage.
C-evo is turn-based empire building game inspired by Civilization II game.
This is a fork and Lazarus port of the original game which can be found at www.c-evo.org
- All from original game C-evo 1.2.0
- Supported platforms: Windows and Linux
- Supported architectures: 32-bit and 64-bit x86
- Localizations included: Czech, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese Simplified and Traditional
- Graphics files converted from BMP to PNG
- Game text files .txt converted to UTF-8 encoding
- Removed external Configurator application written in C#/.NET. Used in-game configuration interface.
- Used latest available Delphi StdAI.
- Added installer scripts for Windows, Ubuntu/Debian, Fedora/RHEL/CentOS Linux and Ubuntu snap.
- Design time components converted to Lazarus package (CevoComponents.lpk)
- User configurable key bindings
- Zoom-able map in three levels by mouse wheel
Version 1.3.1 (2022-05-18):
- Windows: Install-C-evo-nh-1.3.1.exe (with additional 32-bit AIs)
- Windows (32-bit): Install-C-evo-nh-1.3.1-win32.exe (with additional AIs)
- Windows (64-bit): Install-C-evo-nh-1.3.1-win64.exe
- Ubuntu/Debian (64-bit): c-evo-nh_1.3.1_amd64.deb
- Ubuntu/Debian (64-bit ARM): c-evo-nh_1.3.1_arm64.deb
- Fedora/RHEL/Centos (64-bit): c-evo-nh-1.3.1-x86_64.rpm
- Source code: c-evo-nh-1.3.1.zip
- Developed using Lazarus 2.2.0
- Source code is versioned with Subversion and it can be downloaded by execution of:
svn checkout https://svn.zdechov.net/c-evo/trunk
- Latest Ubuntu packages can be downloaded from Launchpad page
- C-evo forum
- E-mail: Chronos <robie @ centrum.cz>
Last modified 10 months ago Last modified on Aug 1, 2022, 10:20:01 AM
- Start.jpg (7.5 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- Game.jpg (10.0 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- Game2.jpg (29.1 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- [EN]-snap-store-black.png (4.7 KB ) - added by 2 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.