CoolDisk is helpful GUI application for various disk surface operations. So far it supports scanning and rewriting. All operations are visualised nicely with sector map and various progress information are displayed. It also supports pausing progress of scan/write which is particular useful for disks with huge capacity where reading or writing entire disk can take several hours.
- Scan disk for errors
- Write defined byte pattern or random data
- Allow pause long operation and continue later
- Project save/load to file
- Show graphical sector map
- Read/write speed measurement in chart
- Selectable scan sectors range
- Supported platforms: Linux, Windows
Last modified 7 years ago Last modified on Apr 9, 2016, 8:08:51 PM
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.