A simple tool for quick searching of meaning for various acronyms and abbreviations.
- Acronym database management
- Quick searching by acronym name, meaning or category. Exact or partial match.
- Acronym categories
- Database stored as project file in open XML format
- Configurable import from external web pages (http, https) with custom text parsing rules
- Support for import from MS Access database file
- Localized interface (English, Czech)
- Allows minimization to system tray
- Document check for acronyms occurrence, definitions and summary section
Version 1.6.0 (2021-09-20):
- Windows (32-bit and 64-bit): Install-AcronymDecoder-1.6.0.exe
- Ubuntu/Debian (64-bit): acronym-decoder-1.6.0-amd64.deb
- Fedora/RHEL/Centos (64-bit): acronym-decoder-1.6.0-x86_64.rpm
- Source code: acronym-decoder-1.6.0.zip
- Release notes.txt
- Developed using Lazarus 2.0.12
- Source code is versioned with Subversion and it can be downloaded by execute:
svn checkout https://svn.zdechov.net/AcronymDecoder/trunk
- Latest Ubuntu packages can be downloaded from Launchpad page
E-mail: Chronos <robie @ centrum.cz>
Last modified 21 months ago Last modified on Sep 20, 2021, 3:07:07 PM
- AcronymDecoder main.png (19.9 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- [EN]-snap-store-black.png (4.7 KB ) - added by 21 months ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.