TransLines (Transit Lines) is a real-time public transport building game. It uses visual style similar to public transport maps of big cities. Become a manager of your own metro and try to build a biggest yet the most efficient metro system to transport huge number of passengers. This is a fun mini game for casual play.
- Supported 9 metro lines with different colors
- Supported 12 metro stations shapes
- Passengers with specific shape travel to the station with same shape
- Each week a player gets new train and new improvement
- Tracks can be re-positioned and extended on both ends
- New random stations appear continuously
- Dark mode
- Full screen mode
- Multi-language support (English, Czech, French, German)
- Career support with playable cities
- Selectable weekly new improvements: line, carriage or terminal
- Windows (64-bit and 32-bit): Install-TransLines-1.4.0.exe
- Ubuntu/Debian (64-bit): translines_1.4.0_amd64.deb
- Fedora/RHEL/Centos (64-bit): translines-1.4.0.x86_64.rpm
- Source code: translines-1.4.0.zip
- Release notes.txt
- Developed using Lazarus 2.2.6
- Source code is versioned with Subversion and it can be downloaded by execution of:
svn checkout https://svn.zdechov.net/translines/trunk
- Latest Ubuntu packages can be downloaded from Launchpad page
E-mail: Chronos <robie @ centrum.cz>
Last modified 5 weeks ago Last modified on May 2, 2023, 4:00:58 PM
- [EN]-snap-store-black.png (4.7 KB ) - added by 2 years ago.
- Game.png (34.6 KB ) - added by 5 weeks ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.