|Version 46 (modified by 7 months ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to C-evo: New Horizons homepage.
C-evo is turn-based empire building game inspired by Civilization II game.
This is a fork and Lazarus port of the original game which can be found at www.c-evo.org
- All from original game C-evo 1.2.0
- Supported platforms: Windows and Linux
- Supported architectures: 32-bit and 64-bit x86
- Localizations included: Czech, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese Simplified and Traditional
- Graphics files converted from BMP to PNG
- Game text files .txt converted to UTF-8 encoding
- Removed external Configurator application written in C#/.NET. Used in-game configuration interface.
- Used latest available Delphi StdAI.
- Added installer scripts for Windows, Ubuntu/Debian and Fedora/RHEL/Centos Linux.
- Design time components converted to Lazarus package (cevocomponents.lpk)
- User configurable key bindings
Version 1.3.0-r344 (2021-04-06):
- Windows: Install-C-evo-nh-1.3.0-r344.exe (with additional 32-bit AIs)
- Windows (32-bit): Install-C-evo-nh-1.3.0-win32-r344.exe (with additional AIs)
- Windows (64-bit): Install-C-evo-nh-1.3.0-win64-r344.exe
- Ubuntu/Debian (64-bit): c-evo-nh_1.3.0-r344_amd64.deb
- Source code: c-evo-nh-1.3.0.zip
Version 1.2.0 (2020-05-15):
- Windows (32-bit): Install-C-evo-nh-1.2.0-win32.exe (with additional AIs)
- Windows (64-bit): Install-C-evo-nh-1.2.0-win64.exe
- Ubuntu/Debian (64-bit): c-evo-nh_1.2.0_amd64.deb
- Ubuntu/Debian (32-bit): c-evo-nh_1.2.0_i386.deb
- Fedora/RHEL/Centos (64-bit): c-evo-nh-1.2.0-x86_64.rpm
- Fedora/RHEL/Centos (32-bit): c-evo-nh-1.2.0-i686.rpm
- Source code: c-evo-nh-1.2.0.zip
- Developed using Lazarus 2.0.12
- Source code is versioned with Subversion and it can be downloaded by execution of:
svn checkout http://svn.zdechov.net/c-evo/trunk
- Latest Ubuntu packages can be downloaded from Launchpad page
E-mail: Chronos <robie @ centrum.cz>