LazFuck is a GUI application for writing, executing, compiling and debugging programs written in famous BrainFuck esoteric programming language.
- Graphical code editor with color syntax highlighting
- Interpreter with debugger
Version 1.2.0 (2022-03-05):
- Windows (32-bit and 64-bit): Install-LazFuck-1.2.0.exe
- Ubuntu/Debian (64-bit): lazfuck_1.2.0_amd64.deb
- Fedora/RHEL/Centos (64-bit): lazfuck-1.2.0.x86_64.rpm
- Source code: LazFuck-1.2.0.zip
- Release notes.txt
- Developed using Lazarus 2.2.0
- Source code is versioned with Subversion and it can be downloaded by execute:
svn checkout https://svn.zdechov.net/LazFuck/trunk
- Latest Ubuntu packages can be downloaded from Launchpad page
E-mail: Chronos <robie @ centrum.cz>
Last modified 15 months ago Last modified on Mar 5, 2022, 10:02:58 PM
- LazFuck.png (44.4 KB ) - added by 22 months ago.
- [EN]-snap-store-black.png (4.7 KB ) - added by 22 months ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.