|Version 15 (modified by 7 weeks ago) ( diff ),|
A classic 2048 block sliding puzzle game.
- Selectable board size (from 2x2 to 12x12).
- Last move undo.
- Keep game between application restarts.
- Localization support (English, Czech).
- High DPI support.
- Moves history recording.
- Dark and light themes.
- Tiles move, merge and creation animation.
- Selectable tile skins (linear, exponencial, alpha, binary, roman)
Version 1.3.0 (2020-08-13):
- Windows (32-bit and 64-bit): Install-2048-1.3.0.exe
- Ubuntu/Debian (64-bit): 2048-1.3.0-amd64.deb
- Ubuntu/Debian (32-bit): 2048-1.3.0-i386.deb
- Source code: 2048-1.3.0.zip
- Release notes.txt
- Developed using Lazarus 2.0.10
- Source code is versioned with Subversion and it can be downloaded by execute:
svn checkout https://svn.zdechov.net/2048/trunk
- Latest Ubuntu packages can be downloaded from Launchpad page
E-mail: Chronos <robie @ centrum.cz>
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.